Welcome to 2009. Let's start the year by looking back at what you read here on Riscario Insider in 2008.
The trends look great. Your visits more than doubled (increased by 2.4 times) and 80.5% of you were new. You stayed 6.0% longer per visit and viewed an average of 1.6 pages each time (an increase of 11.6%).
The Top 10 Posts
Here's what you read
- Does Warren Buffett "Buy Term and Invest The Difference"?
- The Friendly Way: Remember The Milk and Everything Else
- Should You Switch To An Actuarial Career?
- Six Basic Fears From 70 Years Ago [Napoleon Hill]
(also see The Six Financial Fears of Canadians)
- The Problem of "Trapped" Retained Earnings
- The Pros and Cons of Financial Leveraging
- "10-8" Leveraging: Creating Tax Deductions
- Tax Planning: Top Five Insured Strategies
(also see "10-8" Leveraging: Turbocharging the Top 5 Insured Strategies)
- How Much Do You Really Earn?
- The Two Drawbacks of Investing in Life Insurance
Other statistics follow.
The Top 5 Countries
You read from 99 countries. Here are the top five.
- Canada: Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal
- United States: California, New York, Texas, Illinois, Florida
(by city: New York, Chicago, Ames, West Hollywood, Brooklyn)
- United Kingdom
Source of Traffic
Here are the key words typed into search engines to get here.
- buy term and invest the difference
- buy term invest the difference
- retained earnings
- warren buffett life insurance
- six basic fears
- Internet Explorer: 59%
- Firefox: 34%
- Safari: 4%
- Chrome: 2%
- Windows: 91%
- Macintosh: 7%
- Linux: 1%
- iPhone: 0.2%
- 1024 x 768: 35%
- 1280 x 800: 18%
- 1280 x 1024: 12%
- 1440 x 900: 9%
- 1680 x 1050: 9%
That's probably more than you want to know. Thanks for reading. There's more to come.